Saturday, February 17, 2007

Polka dots


Rectangular Boxy Polka Dot 50s Hand Bag $26


As soon as I saw this bag, I thought cupcakes! Sprinkles! Lollipops! Lol...I like polka dot 'cause it's a fun and young print (and apparently makes me think of candy and cake). As much as one likes polka dot, one must be careful not to be overloaded on them. I have a black polka dot dress, I like wearing it with my black skinny jeans.

Juicy Couture Polka Dot Flutter Sleeve Blouse with Tie

Juicy Couture Polka Dot Flutter Sleeve Blouse with Tie
$94. It's a pretty top. But if it was just on a hanger by itself, I'd think "libraian". Pairing it with a pair of fitted cuffed shorts, well, she's a young flirty sexy librarian.

Luna Polka Dot Signature Cut Bikini Yellow

Luna Polka Dot Signature Cut Bikini Yellow
$165. I know it's a little early to discuss swimwear as we're getting the fury from the winter gods right now. But this is too cute. The model's rocking bod is even more impressive. Gyawd!

Oh I must say Miss Universe Zuleyka Rivera looks beautiful in this magnificent polka dot gown. Honestly it's probably a pretty hard look to pull off. I probably wouldn't think of putting on a big bright yellow belt. But I think she looks gorgeous in it.

2 comments:

What's Haute said...

cute bag!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the bag is darling. Different but still cute.