Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dancing With the Stars new season



If you've been reading this blog for a while, you know I was a big fan of the show. Even though ABC hasn't made the official announcement about who will be competing in the next season, the official list of contestants have been leaked onto the Internet. The athletes and pop stars will fare the best I'm sure. I'm very curious to see how Gisele dances. It seems that being able to strut down the runway oozing sex appeal doesn't necessarily translate into good dancing skills. Who are you rooting for? I know I do Not want to see Tori Spelling win :p

Aaron Carter
Gisele Bundchen
Wayne Newton
Mark Cuban
Dr. Quinn
Mel B. (will be participating but not dancing)
Tori Spelling
Jennie Garth
Floyd Mayweather, Jr
Lou Ferrigno
Nia Peeples
Richard Quest
Helio Castroneves
Sabrina Bryan

(Source: hollyscoop.com)

No comments: