Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rampage's sale items

Just browsing the websites that I frequent, Rampage.com has some nice sale items that I wouldn't mind getting since the prices are so attractive.

Sara Plaid Short Sleeve Dress $39 $19.99. Plaid is going to big this fall again (when isn't it though?). This dress would be perfect for day, a hint of sophistication, a hint of adorableness.

Lorraine Lace Cami $39.99 $9.99. This would go prettily under any blazer, jacket, cardigan, tunic with deep v-neck, etc.

Linen Plaid Mod Tank Dress $48 $24.99. Look, plaid again! this one is just plain cute.

Silky Knit Pleated Empire Halter Dress $84 $39.99. Love the pleats. This little black dress can

Border Print Charmeuse Empire Dress with Details $68 $19.99. It's pretty, maybe the print is a little busy, but it's not too summery if you want to get more wear out of it after the summer ends.

Flip 'N Reverse Handbag $28 $15.99. Two bags in one!

Advertised Canvas Clutch with Crinkle Trim $39 $9.99. I love wrists. I'm not too crazy about the big buckle. I find the crinkle trim cute, needless to say considering my girliness. But it's only 10 bucks :P

No comments: