Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Vintage Chanel bag on eBay

I spend too much on eBay. If there was an "eBay Addicts Annonymous" group, I'd be in it. I have yet to successfully score a vintage item from Chanel or Dior like so many other lucky souls that I read about. Right now I'm watching this vintage Chanel quilted bag. The current bid is at AU $36. It looks to be in good condition and obvioulsy other people covet it since there are 9 bids on it already and there are still 4 days left! I can just see the bidding war hours before it ends. Hmm...should I keep an eye on it and perhaps attempt a shot at it? I won't be upset if you steal it from me, lol. Actually I'll be excited for any of my dear readers if they get this one :)

1 comment:

BeautyGirl23 said...

Is there a way to determine whether it's real or not?