Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oh the drama


(This is probably the last time Lauren and Heidi will pose together for pics.)

Did you guys all watch the Hills season premiere this Monday night? I had to miss it, but thank God for the Internet, I managed to download episode one and two. It was the show's highest rated season opener yet, making it the highest rated cable program of the night in the 12-34 demographic. Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag squared off at Los Angeles club Les Deux, with LC calling her former BFF "a sad pathetic person." Heidi is dumb. And Spencer is just so gross. And what's up with Audrina's ex-boyfriend. Weeeeird. Do you love the show as much as I do? It's funny that for somebody who rarely watches reality TV, I'm totally into this one.

(source: usmagazine.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this show! It's amazing. I find spencer and heidi so appaling. I'm disgusted by them both. Go team LC.

Anonymous said...

i really loved audrina's dress that she wore to her date with justin bobby and out to forty deuce... does anyone know where i can find it? i've been looking since the episode first aired and no luck yet.