Monday, August 20, 2007

New at Lulu's

I didn't get a chance to do any shopping on the weekend because I had to paint our house. The painting person we hired just didn't show up, which pissed us off. So we ended up doing it ourselves. The only shopping I did was buying paint and painting tools. And the whole weekend I was covered in paint and I'm dead tired. I have enough juice left in me just to click the mouse over at LuLu*s Fashion Lounge. It's quite therapeutic. There's tons of new stuff for all your going-back-to-school needs, or just to expand your (fall) wardrobe with some cheapy essentials.

Lulumari Modern Maid Marian Dress $42. I just bought it. Couldn't resist the cuteness.

Lulumari Chelsea Dress in Black $48

Lucy Love Edie Dress in Red $48

Magenta Seveneth Wonder Dress $28

D'Closet Beaded Sienna Top in Black $32

Lunachix Manhatten Cropped Bolero Jacket $34

BB Dakota Autumn Vest $46

Delicious Valda-S Cobalt Blue and Chrome Peep Toe Heel $26.50. Cobalt blue! How cool is that color.

Delicious Vapor Lipstick Red Marbled Patent Mary Jane Pump $21

Classified Trans-S Red and Green Plaid and Patent Heel $23

Delicious Nelly Black and White Pinstripe Fabric Slingback Flat $22

Go Max Marigold Black Croco Gold Medallion Little Heel $25

Gorgeous Green Manhattan Handbag $28

Black Patent Bag with White Bow $20

Lovin' Giraffes Necklace $12

Caramel Drop Necklace $8

Music Note Earrings $6

Fortune Teller Bracelet $22

No comments: