Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Old Navy's version of Mike & Chris Bailey Hoodie


I'm sure by now most of us have seen Old Navy's knockoff version of the Mike & Chris Bailey Hoodie (with a hefty price tag of $308).

You have to admit it is freakin' adorable. I went into the Old Navy store the other day. A bunch of girls were trying it on. I was so tempted to get it but I didn't like it that all the other girls were getting it too. Now I'm kicking myself for not getting it. Apparently it's being sold everywhere, especially this ivory version. If you love it (I do), you better get it asap, especially it's on sale on oldnavy.com.

Women's Fleece Babydoll Coats on sale for $29.50!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol after reading so many blogs about this jacket i caved! I just recently bought the black one! =) im wearing it today