Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I need new bedding

Now that we're shopping for a new house, I can't help looking at cute home accessories! It's the perfect excuse to get new bedding right? These are so adorable, I feel like a kid again. They are all available at dELiA*s, and you can get 15% off All bedding.

This is my favorite one.

Floral Finnish Sheet Set $49 - $79 on sale for $41 - $67.
Houndstooth Curtains $48.
Floral Finnish Comforter Cover $48 - $68 on sale for $40 - $57.
Floral Finnish Sham Set $24 on sale for $20.
Floral Finnish Pillowcase Set $24 on sale for $20.
Fuzzy Rug $48.
Finnish Chandelier $39.

And this handy Finnish Message Board $36 is what I need to stick notes on 'cause I'm so damn forgetful.


I also quite like Night Owl room. How freakin' adorable is that Owl Rug!


Owl Rug $48.

No comments: