Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheer SPF 15

You know how important I think about sun protection. I admit I'm kinda of a sunscreen nazi. Just ask my guy. I always tell him to put on sunscreen on the face and chapstick with SPF on the lips, too. Yep, it's incredibly important to protect your lips. The skin is so thin and delicate, the harmful rays will suck the moisture right out of it and disrupt the collagen matrix, so overtime the lips will shrivel up and be full of lines (the horrors!). There are lots of great lipsticks and lip glosses out there with SPF. There's no reason why one should let one's lips go into the sun without protection. I've recently discovered a new favorite lip glass with SPF.

Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheer SPF 15 $14. It's a vitamin-E enhanced, budge-proof lip tint with SPF 15. There's also mango and cocoa butter extracts to moisturize and soften lips all day. It really keeps my lips soft and plump. It wears so comfortably and without fuss. There are many great shades to choose from, all sheer and soft. I really like the Champagne Brunch - sheer nude, which is a natural everyday wear shade and suits everybody. Happy Hour, a sheer coral shade, is also great. Don't let your lips go unprotected any longer :D

No comments: