Thursday, August 30, 2007

Net-a-Porter Sale!

I thought I'd jump on NET-A-PORTER for a second, since I haven't for a long time, the prices do scare one away sometimes. Oooh they have tons of stuff on sale right now that I'd love to own, particularly in the shoe department.

Marc Jacobs Studded leather slingbacks $625.00 $312.50. I just love the pure vintage look of these slingbacks, the cute heels, the pointed toe (but not overly pointy), the red leather, just perfect.

Anna Sui Calf length buckle boots $799 $399.50. I don't have a pair of white boots. I adore white boots, I don't know why I don't get them already! I love the chunky heels. Is it OK to wear these after Labor Day?

Marni Fabric pumps $405 $162. Simple, elegant and comfortable, these could literally be my everyday shoes, as long as there's no snow on the ground.

Alexander McQueen Satin bow detail pumps $555.00 $333. The white stripes really make the shoe stand out.

Emilio Pucci Contrast suede boots $835 $334. Love the silver contrast on an otherwise subdued boot. And I love knee high boots for giving an illusion of shapely lean calves.

Miu Miu Glitter T-bar sandals $580.00 $290. Now tell me if these are fiercely gorgeous or too over-the-top.

No comments: