Thursday, August 23, 2007

Green tea sunscreen


I don't know, you probably are sick of me talking about sunscreens all the freakin' time, lol. But I can't help but get excited when I discover a new sunscreen with interesting characteristics, like this one, Alba Botanica Green Tea SPF 30+ Sunscreen 4oz. $9. Why is this one interesting? Well, a lot of the sunscreens are just...blah, if not downright greasy and pain in the butt to wear. They offer good sun protection. But other than that, they aren't that exciting. I'm always looking for sunscreens that have a little something extra. This one has green tea extracts. I'm a big fan of green tea. It's a powerhouse of antioxidants. It has remarkable repairing abilities. You know your skin's protected from the sun and the elements. Give it try :) Available at Tobi.com.

No comments: